Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hard Riddles l Hard Riddles With Answers

Hard Riddles
Hard Riddles


  Hard Riddles. 

( The answers to all the riddles are given below. ) 


 1. If your aunt's sister is not your aunt, what did she get in your relationship?


2. You see me once in June, twice in November, and not all in April? What am I ?



3. What is a 5 letter word that gets bigger when you add the letter R to it?



4. I have a big house, I have the keys but no locks, I have a lot of letters but I don't have a mailbox. who am I?



5. You can find me in Earth, Mercury, Jupiter Venus and Neptune but not in a Mars. What am I ?



6. You see me 3 times in December, 3 times in September, twice in November, but never see in August. What am i ? 



Hard Riddles with answers
Hard Riddles with answers



Answers : 

1. Your Mother

2. The Letter " E "

3. The word " Large "

4. A Computer Keyboard

5. The Letter " R " 

6. The Letter " E " 




Post a Comment

0 Comments